Pest Control in Wilmington, North Carolina
Where Do We Treat?
- Inspect & treat crawl space and crawl vents or weep holes
- Liquid residual or granular treatment around foundation and all flower beds, bushes and landscaping connected to the home
- Clean and treat the eaves for all spider webs, and wasps nests
- Treat top and beneath all patios, decks and porches
- Treat joints in driveway and walkways
- Inspect and treat yard for fire ants mounds
- Complete crack and crevice injection system in all target areas (kitchen, bathrooms, utility area)
- Treat around all pipe fittings under the sinks
- Treat electrical outlets when needed to access wall voids
- Treat all entry points (door thresholds, window casings, doggy doors, and fire place entrances)
- Treat around and under all appliances such as stoves, dishwashers, refrigerators, washer & dryers
- Treat under trash receptacles and garbage areas
- Inspect & treat attic where needed (mice prevention)
- Treat garage (removal of spiders webs, wasp nests, put down mice prevention and treat around water heater
- The above services are combined with the most effective bait & gel methods available
What We Service
Whether you're new to the Wilmington, NC area or a native southerner, with the humid climate, wooded landscape and new building and development, eventually you're going to have some unwelcome invaders in your home.
You may need to take care of an existing problem or just establish a protective barrier around your home to prevent future infestations. Regardless of your needs, BUG-N-A-RUG EXTERMINATORS has the bug-free maintenance plan that will suit you. We offer monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly treatments that feature the best equipment, latest training and most effective products available.
Recent Blog Post
What To Do If Roaches Move Into Your Home
Posted On: May 09, 2018 in Roaches
So you've moved to the south and you're loving it! Loving it, that is, until you notice you're not living alone. Bugs love the heat and humidity that can be found in the south and roaches are among the happiest here. The south provides the perfect ... Read More...»