Bed Bug Removal & Control
Wilmington & Brunswick Country
Bug-N-A-Rug's Heat Treatment Method Can Remove Your Bed Bug Infestation
When it comes to treating bed bugs, Bug-N-A-Rug has been serving Wilmington and surround Brunswick County area since 1996. With our environmentally friendly treatment plan can save you and your family time and money. We also offer a FREE in home evaluation to determine the best way to treat your bed bug issue and during this evaluation we will answer all questions you may have.
America's Bed Bug Epidemic
Bed Bugs have been invading homes for centuries but only recently have they become a serious problem in America, with infestations dramatically on the rise since 1999.
The thought of these nasty little critters crawling around in your bed is enough to keep you awake at night.
But the good news is that there is a highly effective way of removing Bed Bugs!
And that way is Bug-N-A-Rug's special "Heat Method."
How to get Rid of Bed Bugs
Bug-N-A-Rug's expert technicians use a proven Heat Treatment called Thermal Remediation to remove Bed Bugs in a matter of hours.
Our technicians will first perform a thorough inspection of your property for Bed Bugs. Once the problem areas are located we deploy state-of-the-art TempAir technology to raise the temperature to a maximum of 140 degrees and kill every single Bed Bug in the building!
Why the Heat Method is best for killing Bed Bugs
Using the Bug-N-A-Rug heat method to kill Bed Bugs is 100% Guaranteed to work and work fast.
Bed Bugs need moisture, and at a certain temperature, they simply cannot survive.
The other huge benefit of the heat method for Bed Bugs is that it's completely safe to use in the home and can be performed without any damage to your property or belongings. The heat method is the safest and best method of removing Bed Bugs.
Thermal remediation does not require the homeowner to dispose of furniture and other items, or the laundering of all clothing / bedding. This is a standard requirement for traditional pesticide treatments.
Why choose Bug-N-A-Rug for your Bed Bug treatment?
Bug-N-A-Rug has over two decades of experience in the pest control business and is a trusted name throughout the state of North Carolina and beyond. Our Bed Bug heat method has been proven to deliver results every time.
The service comes with our Absolute Guarantee of Success.
For more information, check out the Bed Bug Facts
Tips to Prevent a Bed Bug infestation
- Inspect all previously-owned / antique furniture that comes into your house
- Buy Bed Bug - proof mattresses and box springs
- Always check Hotel beds for Bed Bugs
- Check seats (for example, movie theater seats) for Bed Bugs before you sit down
- Hot wash second-hand clothes after you buy them
- Be careful to check surfaces before you place bags or clothes on them
- Vacuum regularly and empty contents into an outside trash container
- Avoid too much clutter to decrease areas where bugs can hide
Dispelling Common Bed Bug Myths
- Bed Bugs don't just live in beds! They can make a home anywhere in your house.
- A Bed Bug infestation does not mean you have a dirty home. Bed Bugs would be just as happy in the White House as your house.
- Bed Bug bites do not carry any kind of infection.
- Adult Bed Bugs are equipped with Vestigial wings but cannot fly. They move around by crawling only.