Wildlife Control in Hampstead, NC
Hampstead, with its beautiful natural surroundings, is a haven for wildlife year-round. However, this can also mean that these creatures may find their way into your home. Don't worry, though, because our ongoing wildlife control service is designed to prevent these animals from entering your living space.
We can remove the following animals from your property:
- And more!
Trust us to protect your home and restore your peace of mind. Contact us today for professional and reliable wildlife removal services in Hampstead, NC.
How We Remove Wildlife From Your Property
With our wildlife removal service, we offer ongoing prevention and exclusion to keep wildlife out for good. Our highly-trained team specializes in snake removal and control, so you can rest easy knowing your home is safe.
Our wildlife control service also includes:
- A free inspection of your property.
- Customized prevention and treatment plans that adapt to your needs.
- Exclusion services to close off entry points from animals.
- Protection from animal-borne diseases like the Rabies virus.
- Free re-treatments if you aren’t satisfied with our work.
- And more!
Animal-borne diseases are a serious threat when it comes to wildlife removal. These diseases can be spread through contact with an animal or its droppings and can cause serious health issues for humans. Rabies is one of the most common animal-borne diseases that can be transmitted by animals such as raccoons, bats, skunks, foxes, and more. Other diseases include tularemia, hantavirus, leptospirosis, and more.
At Bug-N-A-Rug in Hampstead, NC, we prioritize safety above all else. Our team is experienced in recognizing animal-borne diseases and can take the necessary steps to protect you from these health risks.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Rodents can quickly become unwelcome guests in your home, and they often multiply rapidly. If you notice any of these signs around your property, it could be an indication that you have a rodent infestation:
- Droppings: Rodents leave behind droppings that are dark brown or black in color and look similar to small grains of rice.
- Gnaw Marks: Rodents like to chew through wood, wires, and other materials. If you notice any gnaw marks or shredded material around your property, it may indicate that rodents are present.
- Sounds: Rodents can make noise at night when they’re active, so if you hear scurrying or squeaking in your walls, it could be a sign of an infestation.
Wildlife removal can be a tricky business, but our team at Bug-N-A-Rug is here to help. We offer professional and reliable rodent control services in Hampstead, NC to keep your home safe and secure. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get started on protecting your home from pests.