Effective Pest Control Solutions In Turkey, North Carolina
Are you tired of dealing with annoying and destructive pests around your Turkey home or business? Do you want to find a solution that will keep pests away from your property throughout the entire year? Are you looking for superior, high-quality pest control services that you can count on? If so, look no further than the licensed pest management professionals here at Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators. For more than 20 years, we’ve been solving pest problems in Wilmington, NC, and the surrounding communities. Whether you need general pest maintenance or specialized treatments, you can trust the highly-trained professionals from Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators to deliver exactly what you’re looking for. Give your Turkey home or business the complete protection it needs to remain pest-free throughout every season by partnering with Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators today! We’re ready to find a solution that eliminates your pest problems at their source.
Home Pest Control In Turkey, NC
Pests are more than a nuisance when they invade your Turkey home. Not only can invading pests damage your property and introduce harmful bacteria into your home, but they can also spread dangerous diseases to you and your family. To protect your home and family from the threat of pests, you need professional pest management services from Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators. We have a deep understanding of common area pests and how to stop them from taking over your residential property. At Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators, we strive to exceed your expectations by providing excellent home pest control programs you can trust to protect your Turkey property throughout the entire year. Give us a call today to get started on your journey to a future free of pests.
Commercial Pest Control In Turkey, NC
Running a successful business isn’t an easy task. As a business owner, you have a long list of responsibilities to take care of every day. And one of those responsibilities is keeping your Turkey commercial facility free of pests. With the help of the skilled pest management professionals here at Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators, you can protect your customers, property, and reputation from pest problems. Our commercial pest control process begins with a thorough inspection of your property to determine current pest problems and areas of concern. Then, we’ll work with you to develop a customized, eco-friendly solution to all of your commercial pest control needs. Don’t wait for rodents, insects, or other pests to invade your commercial facility and threaten your reputation. Instead, turn to Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators for ongoing solutions you can depend on.
What Turkey, NC Homeowners Ought To Know About Termite Control
Did you know that termites never stop working? Instead, they work all day, every day to feed, build, and defend their colonies. These social insects are common pests that eat cellulose, which is found in wooden materials such as logs, stumps, fence posts, and unfortunately, the structure of your home. When it comes to keeping termites away from your Turkey home, here’s what you should know.
- Termites depend on moisture to survive. They prefer to invade homes with moisture problems or water damage, though they will chew through dry wood as well.
- Termites cause billions of dollars worth of property damage each year. That’s more than the damage caused by house fires, floods, and earthquakes combined!
- Termites are “silent destroyers,” which means they can infest your property and cause damage without being detected. Unfortunately, this is why many termite infestations are only discovered after significant damage has already been done.
If termites are causing problems in or around your Turkey home, don’t hesitate to reach out to Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators today!
Here's The Three Best Mosquito Control Techniques For Turkey, NC Residents
Nothing is worse than being bitten by a swarm of mosquitoes when you spend time in your backyard. These small, blood-feeding insects are most active during spring and summer when the weather becomes warmer. They thrive in temperatures above 50 degrees and depend on sources of still or standing water to reproduce. Although mosquito bites are itchy and annoying, it’s important to remember that mosquitoes are also dangerous pests that can spread a variety of diseases. Some of the diseases mosquitoes spread include the West Nile virus, dengue, yellow fever, and malaria. To minimize the mosquito populations around your Turkey property, implement the three mosquito prevention tips listed below.
- Reduce all sources of excess moisture and standing water. Mosquitoes depend on moisture to breed and reproduce. Eliminate excess water by dumping out items that collect water, draining areas of your lawn where water has accumulated and repairing leaky faucets.
- Keep your property well-maintained. This includes trimming your lawn short, cutting thick foliage away from your exterior walls, and clearing debris from your gutters.
- Protect yourself from mosquito bites. Minimize the number of mosquitoes that bite you by wearing insect repellent and staying indoors during dawn and dusk when mosquitoes are most active.
If your Turkey property is overrun by mosquitoes, the professionals from Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators are here to help. Get in touch with our skilled technicians today for more information about how we handle mosquito infestations.
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.